CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

First Blog.



This is my first blog. Jamie and I are coming up on our 1 year anniversary. This last year has gone by so fast it has been crazy! We were married on September 29, 2007. It is a day that is still a little hazy in my mind, but I have pictures to prove it happened. My husband before we got married had a 1 year old St. Bernard named Jupiter that I have adopted as my own (and will be 2 in October!!). Then in February we decided to extend our home our newest family member Yoda and Laya. They are 6 yr old and 5 yr old sisters pugs. They have really added to our family dynamic.  I really hope this blog will help me stay in touch with my family and friends that live far away! 

1 comments:

Kassie Temple said...

Hello there...I am so happy to see you started to blog. Happy Anniversary this week! Your little family is so cute. Keep in touch. Love ya! Kassie